GIFT CARD COORDINATOR
The Gift Card Coordinator provides support in all aspects of the Inspire Brands gift card program, to include Buffalo Wild Wings, Arby’s, SONIC, Jimmy John’s, Dunkin’, Baskin-Robbins and Rusty Taco. The Gift Card Coordinator provides guest and restaurant support by serving as the first point of contact for general inquiries and troubleshooting issues. Additionally, the Gift Card Coordinator will generate reports and assist the gift card team with tasks and projects.
- Resolve guest gift card issues and inquiries by utilizing multiple resources including gift card reports, vendor portals and tools as well as internal and external contacts. Level of direct guest engagement varies by brand.
- Manage bulk gift card orders and inquiries, including payment, fulfillment and reconciliation.
- Generate and distribute monthly reports as well as ad hoc reports as needed.
- Manage invoice approval and submission process, working closely with accounting contacts across brands.
- Provide gift card inventory and production support, to include inventory management, gift card data ordering and testing.
- High school or GED when conbined with 1-2 years of business
- 4 year or Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year knowledge of the gift card or payments industry preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES